We are constantly busy adding new features to the toolkit, which keeps us really busy. Below, you can see what we’ve added recently.
- New Feature – We’ve added the ability for you to ‘loop’ your videos from YouTube.
- Bug Fix – We’ve updated the code for showing videos from YouTube to use their latest player version.
- New Feature – We’ve added a new HTML tool to the editor.
- New Feature – We’ve added MailChimp support to the new form builder, and you can use the rules to assign someone to an Interest Group.
- New Feature – We’ve added some additional error checking to the form builder, and improved how it loads data from your integration to be a little faster.
- New Feature – We’ve added checkboxes to the Form Builder, which allows you to collect GDPR consent from prospects, as well as more segmentation data.
- New Feature – We’ve added conditional rules to the integration section of the form builder, which means you can add tags or add a contact to a list based on what checkboxes/radios/select items have been selected by the user in the form.
- New Feature – You can now put 2-column or 3-column layouts within 2-column and 3-column layouts (a maximum of 2 deep) – to help you create more flexible layouts.
- New Feature – We’ve added some significant performance improvements for custom domains, and you no longer need us to manually approve a domain that you’ve added to your account.
- New Feature – The new form builder tool for forms and popups has been added. Already working with ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft, more CRMs to follow soon!
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug with newly cloned videos not working correctly
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug with cloned columns not being able to accept new tools as soon as they’ve been cloned.
- New Feature Under Test – We’ve uploaded the new Forms Wizard Tool, which is being tested.
- Library Update – We’ve updated the system to use the latest version of Font Awesome, which displays icons throughout the website. This is so that we can introduce icons into the landing page editor.
- Tweak – Titles, Subtitles, Text boxes and Lists now use a default colour of #222, which is a very dark grey (almost black).
- Tweak – All font and icon select boxes now show a preview of what you’ve selected. e.g. If you’ve selected a font, then the select box now shows a preview of that font where it didn’t previously.
- New Feature – You can now easily access all of your previous receipts, as well as update your billing information from the User Billing page within your account.
- Site Migration – We’ve separated the toolkit website and the application into www.squeezepagetoolkit.com and app.squeezepagetoolkit.com respectively.
- New Feature – We’ve added the new SendMeDetails.com domain, to replace the username.SqueezePageToolkit.com domain for your squeeze pages and landing pages.
- New Feature – You can now clone a tool from one page to another
- New Feature – You can now choose custom colours for buttons used in the toolkit
- New Feature – The beta version of the easy customer referral form has been added.
- New Feature – We’ve added popup opt-in forms that can be used on your website to collect leads.
- New Feature – You can now choose which URL the social media buttons or Facebook comments relate to.
- New Feature – We’ve now improved the Facebook meta data fields, allowing you to customise descriptions and titles more easily.
- New Feature – We’ve added a ‘Clone’ tool to allow you to clone any tool you’ve created.
- Tweak – We’ve extended the length of application name for Infusionsoft to allow for custom application names.