How does the Squeeze Page Toolkit work with Zoho CRM?
Unfortunately there’s no automatic way to fetch your forms from Zoho CRM, as you need to manually copy and paste your web form into an ActionSet from ZohoCRM.
If this changes, we’ll update the toolkit and this documentation accordingly.
How do I set up Zoho CRM with the toolkit?
- Enable Zoho CRM support in the toolkit.
- Sign in to your Zoho CRM account and create your web form. (Either a Lead or Contact Form). Copy the ‘Source‘ code into your clipboard.
- Create an ActionSet, and then copy and paste in the code into the settings for that ActionSet.
Then you can create a squeeze page in the usual way. When you add an opt-in form, choose which ActionSet you want to use for that opt-in form.
1) Enable support for Zoho CRM
a) Enable support for Zoho CRM in the Zoho CRM Integrations tab.
2) Create your web form
a) Go into your Zoho CRM account, and click on ‘ Setup‘ (top-right), and then ‘Website Integration‘.
b) Create a new Lead Form or a new Contact Form.
c) Click on ‘ Embed Options‘ and then copy the code in ‘Source‘ from the ‘On Your Site‘ tab.
3) Creating an ActionSet for the Zoho CRM form
a) Specify a name for the ActionSet, this can be anything you like.
b) Paste in the code you copied from Zoho CRM for your form.
c) Then click ‘ Save Details‘.