How does the WordPress plugin work with the Squeeze Page Toolkit?
The plugin will fetch all off the pages in your account from the toolkit, allowing you to show a squeeze page on your WordPress website. There’s a little bit of set up that you need to do, but it’s very easy and simple to do.
When you have a squeeze page in the toolkit, you typically get a URL like this:
For example, say you have your WordPress website as:
With this plugin, you can have squeeze pages on your WordPress
This is much more personalised and relevant to your business.
How do I set up the WordPress plugin with the toolkit?
You only need to do this once per website to set up the plugin. You can use the plugin on multiple WordPress websites if you wish.
1. In your WordPress admin area, you need to go to ‘ Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’
2. Use the ‘Search‘ feature to find the ‘Squeeze Page Toolkit for WordPress‘ plugin.
3. Click on the ‘ Install Now‘ button, and then when that’s done, click on the ‘Activate Plugin‘ link.
4. Go to the WordPress plugin page and copy your ‘Your Access Key:‘ using Ctrl-C.
5. Go back to WordPress and find the ‘ Squeeze Pages‘ -> ‘Settings page‘, labelled a) in the diagram below.
6. Paste your access key into the ‘ Your Access Key field:‘, and click the ‘Save Settings’ button, labelled b) in the diagram below.
7. When it works, you’ll get a message saying ‘ Success! WordPress was able to talk to the Squeeze Page Toolkit.‘
8. Then you go to ‘Settings‘ -> ‘Permalinks‘ and then then ‘Save Settings‘. This will tell WordPress to now check for your squeeze pages.
How do I add a page to WordPress using the plugin?
1. In the WordPress admin area, go to ‘ Squeeze Pages‘ and ‘Add New‘
2. Choose a title for the page (you can change this later)
3. Choose the page you want to show as your squeeze page.
4. Publish the page
5. You can now edit the page URL, or you can view the page. When you view the page, you’ll see that the page looks like it’s being hosted on your WordPress website.