To disconnect your account requires just a few easy steps.
- Log into your Campaign Monitor account as usual.
- Look for the Account Settings link and click on it (usually in the menu at the top of the page)
- Look for the Manage connected apps link in the far-right menu
- Click on the ‘Squeeze Page Toolkit‘ app, and click on the button that says ‘Revoke Access‘
- Go back to your account in the toolkit, and go to your Campaign Monitor integration page. Doing so will automatically verify that your account has been disconnected, as you’ll see the ‘Connect to Campaign Monitor »’ button again.