When driving traffic to your squeeze page using Facebook advertising you’ll likely want to add a conversion tracking pixel to monitor your ad’s effectiveness.
The Toolkit makes it quick and simple to add this ‘third party’ tracking in the page settings of your squeeze page.
- First, get your tracking code from facebook by following their pixel tracking guide: https://www.facebook.com/help/435189689870514/
- In the Toolkit, edit the Toolkit page to which you will add your tracking pixel.
- Visit ‘Page Settings‘ using the button in the top left, next to the page name.
- Select the ‘Tracking‘ Tab and then ‘Tracking Code in the Header‘ (this is important as facebook tracking code only works in the page header).
- Place your tracking code in the box labelled ‘Thank You Page only‘ (for a separate thank you toolkit page add it to the box labelled ‘Landing Page Only‘ on the chosen thank you page.)
- Finally press Save Changes in the top right corner of the editor to make the changes stick.