To get your custom domain working with the toolkit, we need to make a small settings change with your domain.
Important Note: a custom domain MUST NOT be in use on another website, or being used with an email provider, otherwise these next steps will break your website (or email)! If in doubt, please contact the support team.
The name servers on your domain name need to be changed to the following :
- ns1.landingpageserver.com and
- ns2.landingpageserver.com and
- ns3.landingpageserver.com and
These might help:
- 1&1 Changing Name Servers
- 123-Reg – Changing Name Servers
- Heart Internet – Changing Name Servers (You’ll need to log in)
- GoDaddy – Changing Name Servers
- names.co.uk – Changing Name Servers
It can take minutes or hours for this to take effect and work with the toolkit. As soon as you’ve made the change, let us know, and we’ll keep an eye for when it’s ready and let you know.
The OLD nameservers (prior to 1st Oct 2017)
You might be used to using ns1/ns2.squeezepagetoolkit.com servers, however, as of 1st Oct 2017, this has changed. Please see details above on what to do.